Friday, January 31, 2014

Justified

Yesterday I was browsing on the Pottery Barn website. When I got to the Photography Wall Art section I came across this photo:



Source: Pottery Barn


For a moment my heart stopped because it looked so similar to these photos I took:







Great minds think alike, huh? For some reason I feel somewhat justified in thinking of my photos as art, just because they are similar. I think my photos are just as good as the Pottery Barn version. All I have to do now is figure out how to get my photos sold on their site.  Should be easy enough... :-) Which ones would you recommend? Point of View Creations


4 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! I think art is definitely one of those beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I call pictures of my dogs art, though it's not quite relevant art for everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes, I think so too. I'm there are plenty of people who would find plenty of technical things wrong with my photos but I create what I think is beautiful. That's good enough for me.

      Delete
  2. You're good! These are just stunning Cheryl.

    Janeane
    www.designwithj9.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...