Tuesday, January 21, 2014

DIY Valentine Hair Clips


I'm always looking for fun projects I can do as surprises for my nieces. For Valentine's Day I wanted to make them some cute heart hair clips. This is another super-simple, 5 minute project but the result is adorable. And the sky is the limit when it comes to decorating the clips.

Materials:
Felt hearts (varied sizes and colors)
Ribbon-covered hair clips
Craft glue





I started out by creating a few designs. I wanted to combine different sizes and colors.



After that, I was ready to glue the pieces to the clip. I started with a strip of craft glue down along the ribbon, then glued down the foundation piece of the design.



Next I added the finishing pieces.



After drying, the clips are ready to wear.




Linking up with:

 

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun, cute and easy project! And perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun project...I love Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love spoiling my nieces on this day. well... any day actually!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...