Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday Wishing


I'm spending the day with my family at a State Park today enjoying the (somewhat) cooler weather and beautiful scenery. As much as I love living in the South, I do get a little envious of the change in season that occurs in the more northern areas. Here are a few things I would love to experience: 
 
 
Gorgeous Fall-colored scenes
 
Beautiful World : Beautiful Golden Fall. This would make a beautiful watercolor painting
 via


.Beautiful Fall scenery <3

 
 
Apple Picking
 
Apple picking and fresh-pressed cider! That is what we are headed to go find! :)
 
 
Wearing Layers
 
love the multi color pearl necklace.  Need this in white,gold, and black pearls
 
Fall layers
 
 
 
I hope you all have a great weekend wherever you land. I will be enjoying my day in the sunshine wearing capris and flip-flops!
 
Flip Flops on the Beach!
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...