Saturday, October 12, 2013

Gwynnie Bee Blouse and ILY Couture Clutch

You might have noticed from following me on Twitter and this blog that I love Gwynnie Bee. Although many stores are beginning to carry fashionable plus-sized clothing (HOORAY!!!), it can still be a challenge to find a great look. Gwynnie Bee is a great solution. If I love it I can keep it, if I don't I send it back. Super simple.

And this clutch? I love it! I bought three different colors from ILY Couture. Now I'm eyeing some of their great jewelry.


 
Blouse: via Gwynnie Bee / Skirt: (old) / Shoes: via Shoe Carnival / Clutch: via ILY Couture / Necklace: gift / Bracelet: via New York & Company
 
 
 
 
I also bought this in red and green. I'm ready fro Fall and Winter!
 


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...