Monday, September 30, 2013

Just Ducky (or mallard)



Mallard Sheath Dress from Monroe and Main; Belt from another dress, good options here and here; Earring and Necklace Set from Bealls Outlet, good options here and here; Suede Calvin Klein Peep-toe Ankle Booties via Ross, good options here and here


 

 
 
 

I just love when an outfit I put together in my head works out! This mallard green dress is going to be so versatile. I have a lot of ideas for it already. And how amazing are these heels??!! I usually wear them with tights in the winter but I'm definitely going to be pulling them out more often after seeing them with this outfit.

The breakdown:
 
Dress - Monroe and Main $30
Belt - from another dress $0
Shoes - Ross $30
Jewelry Set - Bealls Outlet $8
 
Another fun outfit for less than $100!!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Love the belt! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday. Hope to see you back tomorrow! Please add a link back to my blog so we can spread word about the link up!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Scarf Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...